ArgTrack is a track editor for the old PC racing game Microprose Formula One Grand Prix.
- Load F1GP tracks for editing
- You can edit (or at least “manipulate”)
- Track sections
- Pit lane sections
- Computer car racing line
- Track horizon image
- General car settings
- Computer car behavior and car setup
- Track-side cameras
- Track-side objects (very limited)
- and more!
- Save the track and drive it in the game!
Note: This software is still in beta, and more features will be added in due time.
- Download ArgTrack and follow the installation instructions
- Have a look at the overview to get a feeling for track editing and the ArgTrack layout
- Read a tutorial or two
- Looking for something specific? Browse the topics section or look at the Screen by screen section.
Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
ArgTrack would not have been possible without previous work and contributions by the wider F1GP community, both past and present. Please visit the Acknowledgements page for more details.
ArgTrack is powered by the ArgData API, for which the source code is available on GitHub.