ArgEditor is an editor for the old PC racing game Microprose Formula One Grand Prix, first released in 1992.
After the game’s initial release, a large number of tools and editors appeared. These were excellent pieces of software, but time has moved on, and most of them unfortunately do not work on modern versions of Windows.
ArgEditor is a fresh take on an F1GP editor, and it works on all recent versions of Windows!
- Update the names of teams and drivers
- Set computer car horsepower levels and driver performance levels
- Paint cars, pit crew clothing and helmets
- Full undo/redo functionality when editing
- Update the points system
- Update the driver selection menu images
- Create and edit car setup files
- and more!
Are you interested in editing F1GP tracks? Check out ArgTrack!
- Download ArgEditor and follow the installation instructions
- Read a tutorial or two to get started
- Looking for something specific? Look at the Screen-by-screen or Misc sections
Please send any feedback to email@example.com
ArgEditor would not have been possible without previous work and contributions by the wider F1GP community, both past and present. Please visit the Acknowledgements page for more details.
ArgEditor is powered by the ArgData API, for which the source code is available on GitHub.